- PhD students (Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter/innen) with an MSc or Diploma in Computer Science (Informatik, or related), interested in research in cybersecurity, network and system security, privacy, or cloud security. These positions are funded by Technische Universität Darmstadt and the German Research Foundation (DFG).
- Post-doctoral researchers with a Doctorate or PhD in Computer Science (Informatik, or related), interested in teaching and research in cybersecurity and privacy. These positions are funded by Technische Universität Darmstadt.
If you are interested please contact us by sending an email with the usual documents (CV, certificates, etc.) to email@example.com.
For specific job ads of TU Darmstadt please check here. Due to our close affiliation with the Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology SIT we also offer PhD positions on various topics in cybersecurity and privacy at Fraunhofer; check here.
The SIT Research Group at the Technische Universität Darmstadt, Department of Computer Science, targets research in the broad area of security and privacy in information technology, in particular:
- Cybersecurity Analytics and Defenses (jointly with Fraunhofer SIT)
- Media Security and IT-Forensics (jointly with Fraunhofer SIT)
- Security and Privacy in Smart Home
We are closely affiliated with:
National Research Center for Applied Cybersecurity ATHENE: ATHENE is a research center of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft for its two Darmstadt-based institutes SIT and IGD, in cooperation with Technische Universität Darmstadt and Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences.
Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology, Darmstadt: Fraunhofer Society is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Within Fraunhofer Society, Fraunhofer SIT is responsible for R&D in cybersecurity and privacy.